2022-2023 Current Issue: Adapting to a Changing Climate
The 2023 “Oral Presentation” Scenario will be released early 2023!
Questions can be sent to email@example.com
2021-2022 Current Issue: Waste to Resources
- Post 1 – Key Topic Intro: Sustainable Materials Management PDF
- Post 2 – Landfills and Hazardous Waste PDF
- Post 3 – Waste Reduction and Reuse PDF
- Post 4 – Recycling and Waste Diversion
- Post 5 – Organics – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- Post 6 – Systems Thinking
- Post 7 – Gas Cylinders
- Post 8 – Careers in SMM
2021 Scenario: Water Resource Awareness, Connections and Impacts
- Overview Document
- 2021 Rubric
- 2021 Scenario
- Scenario Map
- Results Tables
- Additional Maps
- Soil Map (Pages 1-4): This includes the actual soil map, legend, and map unit descriptions
- Surficial Geology Map (Pages 4-5): This includes the CT surficial geology map and a site specific map with a legend
- Bedrock Geology Map (pages 6-7): This includes the CT bedrock geology map and a site specific map with a legendThe surficial and bedrock geology map pages also include a link that students can follow if they want to find the map from a larger image and zoom into the site themselves. If so, we advise that they look around the Somerville area (northern part of the state).The purpose of these resources is similar to what is reviewed by environmental consultants during an environmental site assessment.
- Resources can be found here.
2020 Scenario goes virtual