2022-2023 Current Issue: Adapting to a Changing Climate
Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2021-2022 Current Issue: Waste to Resources
2021 Scenario: Water Resource Awareness, Connections and Impacts
- Overview Document
- 2021 Rubric
- 2021 Scenario
- Scenario Map
- Results Tables
- Additional Maps
- Soil Map (Pages 1-4): This includes the actual soil map, legend, and map unit descriptions
- Surficial Geology Map (Pages 4-5): This includes the CT surficial geology map and a site specific map with a legend
- Bedrock Geology Map (pages 6-7): This includes the CT bedrock geology map and a site specific map with a legendThe surficial and bedrock geology map pages also include a link that students can follow if they want to find the map from a larger image and zoom into the site themselves. If so, we advise that they look around the Somerville area (northern part of the state).The purpose of these resources is similar to what is reviewed by environmental consultants during an environmental site assessment.
- Study Materials can be found here.
- 2020 Scenario Topic
- Sources for 2020 Current Issue
- Additional resources can be found here.
2020 Scenario goes virtual
ORAL SCENARIO GUIDELINES (REVISED JANUARY 2019)