Water and water resources affect every facet of our lives, from business to pleasure to actual survival. The protection of our water resources, both quantity and quality, is vitally important to properly protect these resources, we must first understand them and the factors that impact them.
Please visit NCF-Envirothon’s Website on Key Aquatics Points: https://www.envirothon.org/aquatic-ecology
2012_Aquatics Exam_ (PDF)
Invasive Management Plans
2017 Workshop Materials
- Riparian Buffers– By Juliana Barrett, CT Sea Grant, University of Connecticut
- Nonpoint Source Pollution– Denise Savageau, Town of Greenwich
- Jeopardy 2017 (PPT)– David Rosa- University of Connecticut
- Introduction to Permaculture– Cynthia Rabinowitz, Soil Scientist HGCONSOIL, LLC
- 2017 Freshwater Macroinvertebrates– Meghan Lally, CT DEEP
2016 Workshop Materials
- Jeopardy (PPT)
- Double Jeopardy! (PPT) * Note: make sure to have the first slide selected and go into slide show, then click any point value to go to that question, then click the blue box for the answer, then click the blue box again to return to the main slide.
- Wetlands– By Juliana Barrett, CT Sea Grant, University of Connecticut